Monday, March 03, 2008

Uh, it's been quite some time . . .

so, I'm way behind on updating...this is no good...

I've been knitting. I just don't have much to share at the moment in the way of actual FO's.

I am currently working on a sock, it's slow going, mostly because I am procrastinating about working on it. I'm using 2 circs, and I like the method. It's fairly easy to handle the needles/stitches. A friend is doing socks the "old-fashioned" way, and is finding that it's a bit more challenging. (so we won't mention that she's practically finished with her first PAIR of socks). The plan was to knit socks in February, but I think I'm going to be carrying through March. A funny thought: I purchased another couple of skeins of sock yarn, so I guess I must think I'll be knitting more socks! We'll see what happens :)

No comments: