Monday, November 06, 2006

Funky, Felted FO


This is the final, felted FO of the Modular Knitted Bag - I'm using Hello since Blogger seems to be the slowest website ever of late... It's a success - Yay!! The Hello picture posting - not necessarily the bag. OK, I'm much too harsh on the end product - it's really not terrible. It's growing on me as it hangs around the house. I'm considering giving it to my Mom - I don't know that she'll like it, but she might, I don't know. I really don't know what to do with it... I don't know that I'm inclined to use it-- weird, huh?
Granted, it's got interesting colors - I think the pink was not the best choice, honestly, but I have this whole skein of Cascade 22o - so I felt (no pun intended) that I needed to use it.... Now that I have about 200 yards of Pink 220 - what's next?? :) I'm sure I'll come up with something.

As for other Knitting News in my world:


On the needles:

1. A "gift" for a special person - no hints just in case they might peek at the blog - though I doubt it. It's 220 superwash in a grey. Looks great so far. Just sort of 'boring' knitting.

2. Cutesy wrist warmers made from Target acrylic I purchased just over 1 year ago - the receipt was still in the bag - 4 sk for $2! It's this bright jelly bean stripey/goopy color scheme. Super easy and brainless - just for kicks -- the color is looking alright and I think I'll like them. Good news, because they are for me!

No comments: